David Tennant - The Royal Tennant Company Index du Forum
David Tennant - The Royal Tennant Company
Le premier et unique forum francophone dédié à David Tennant

David Tennant - The Royal Tennant Company Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Envoyer une lettre a David ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    David Tennant - The Royal Tennant Company Index du Forum -> David, sa vie, ses oeuvres... -> David
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Elena Tennant
Fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Fév 2014 - 19:00    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Hello, je souhaite envoyer une lettre à David et j'aimerais avoir vos avis sur ce que j'ai écrit.

"Hello David ,

How are you?

You have to work like crazy and I encourage you much , because you are a great actor and you are truly amazing. Your game fascinates me much, so many emotions out of your face so expressive . I dream to be able to go to London and see a representation of RSC .

I knew you thanks to Harry Potter and your interpretation of Barty Crouch Jr is crazy , I was told " Not only is it crazier than in the book, but it also takes for a snake , I'm afraid ! " . Then I found your head in Doctor Who and you're so endearing that I envied the companions to go into the TARDIS alongside Ten and have a hug , not that much but it is from the list . I have not seen it and I have yet many things to see.

I saw Hamlet , I loved it and I even went to buy the book of the play, now I read much Shakespeare. Oh David , I did many workshops with people with disabilities , including one in a nursing home where we find cranial trauma . And the character of Alan did much thought me to a gentleman who lived in the center after a car accident . And "Recovery" was in my head the transition from " before after " that I could not imagine during my internship . While in their room had pictures of them before. It was really scary, you're really saying "It could have been me."

Oh I forgot, in single father, you're too touching and seeing you cry makes me want take you in my arms.

There is one thing I appreciate in "Broadchurch" is that in the dramatic moments, you and the other actors of the series, you do not fall into the pathos with shouts and cries for hours as we see a lot in the American series. Beth Latimer especially when I was very hesitant about how it would behave.

Let's talk about happier things, it's good to cry, but it's boring after. You are an amazing comic, your nonsense really make me laugh and know one thing, whenever I hear "Risotto" I want bouncing clapping, I say "Allons y Allonzo" I really like too how you say it in French.

I love you very much David and sorry my english poor, I am a French fan and I still have progress to make.

Goodbye with love"
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Fév 2014 - 19:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Idontwanttogo_01
Rédacteurs

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Fév 2014 - 02:13    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Je t'ai fait deux version : une en marques de modifications, une autre "finale".
Ce sont des comm et des corrections entièrement personnels : à toi de voir ce qui passe et ce qui ne passe pas.
Bye :-)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggkeb7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/34jhpy

TARDIS : notre nouveau forum de RP whovien : http://tardis.forumprod.com/
Elena Tennant
Fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Fév 2014 - 10:59    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Oh merci c'est super gentil à toi =D
Je pense que les deux phrases surlignées en jaune je ne vais pas les mettre c'est pas très important.
J'ai un peu honte de certaines fautes stupides xD
BigBadWolf
Fan sous dépendance

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Fév 2014 - 14:24    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Ton texte est très amusant, je me suis bien marrée quand j'ai vu ton texte, c'est assez drôle car quand tu vois une lettre d'une autre adressée à votre idole à toi et à elle...
Fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Fév 2014 - 17:06    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Pardon je n'ai pas compris la seconde partie de ta phrase ^^
BigBadWolf
Fan sous dépendance

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév 2014 - 11:53    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Je veux dire que lorsque quelqu'un qui est fan de celui dont tu es fan et que tu vois qu'elle envoie une lettre à LUI c'est assez marrant de découvrir réellement ce qu'IL signifie pour elle. Tu comprends mieux?   Aussi pourquoi est-il marqué dans ton profil que tu es née en 1597? Tu es une voyageuse du Temps?  Mr. Green
Fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Fév 2014 - 13:15    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David Répondre en citant

Euh...okay...
Oui je suis un Timelord mwaaaahahahaha
Err nan j'ai 22 ans en réalité, mais c'était pour le fun ^^
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:24    Sujet du message: Envoyer une lettre a David

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    David Tennant - The Royal Tennant Company Index du Forum -> David, sa vie, ses oeuvres... -> David Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006